DXFP616110 DEWALT 6 Ft.(1.8m.) Welding Twin Lanyard, External Energy Absorber, with Steel Snap hooks on Both Ends
Aramid webbing allows lanyard to be used in welding and other high heat applications.
ALL DEWALT Lanyards come with a protected label pack to prevent labels from being damaged by tough conditions.
EASY OF INSPECTION:
Lanyard come with a QR code and RFID tag for quick scan and registration into an asset management / inspection application.
- Length: 6 Ft. (1.8 m)
- Weight: 3.78 lbs (1.71 Kg.)
- 1.2″ (30mm) Aramid Webbing; 6,000 lb.(2721 Kg.) min. Static Strength
- ANSI Compliant: 3,600 lbs. (16kN) gated hooks.
- Materials of Construction: Polyester webbing, Zinc Plated Steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 3.76
- UPC: 00810091651742
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP616110 Categories: External Energy Absorber, Fall Protection Lanyards
The DEWALT welding lanyards are constructed using Aramid FR (Fire Resistant) webbing for safety use in high heat environments. The webbing is an excellent choice to resist splatter and burns from welding slag. Available in both single and twin leg models with steel snap hooks on all ends.
Meets ANSI Z359.3-2019, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502