DXFP817006 DEWALT Welding Anchor Strap, D- Ring both End, 6 Ft.(1.8 M.)
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards of 5,000 lb. (23kN) anchor point.
Made of 1-3/4 in.(44 mm.)Aramid fiber webbing for durable flame resistance, provides exceptional strength and wear protection for welding applications.
Can be used as a vertical or horizontal temporary anchor point around beams, posts or other structural members.
- Size: Length 6 Ft. (1.8 M.), Width : 1.75 in. (44 mm.)
- Weight: 1.08 lbs.( 490 gr.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.(23 kN)
- Materials: Repellent Polyester Webbing
- UPC: 00810091651889
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT 6 Ft. (1.8 M.) welding choker style web anchor strap provides a safety, strong, durable and flexible temporary fall protection anchor solutions for most welding or spark applications. Can be used as a vertical or horizontal temporary anchor point around beams, posts or other structural members.
Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.140