DXFP512002 DEWALT D1000 FALL PROTECTION HARNESS W/Tongue Buckles Legs (Universal Fit)
Heavy Duty Repellent Webbing, resists oil, water, and stains to help ensure ease of maintenance throughout its service life.
QUICK HARNESS CONNECTIONS:
The pass-through chest and tongue buckle leg, provide a quick and easy fit when donning the harness.
CONVENIENT LANYARD STORAGE:
Two lanyard keepers to safely park unused lanyard leg.
- Size: Universal fit
- Webbing: Polyester 5,000 lb. (2267 kg) min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel
- Weight Rating: Harness rated to 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 3.2
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 3.3
- UPC: 00810091650462
The DEWALT D1000 Full Body Harness provides everything you need to ensure compliance and maximum safety when working at height. It features 5 points of adjustment, pass-through chest and tongue buckle leg attachments, and lanyard keepers. The heavy-duty polyester repellent webbing resists oil, water, and stains to help ensure ease of maintenance throughout its service life.
Meets ANSI Z359.11-21, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502