DEWALT Concrete Anchor Strap, D-Ring One End And Web Loop Other End, 6 Ft.(1.8 M.)
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards of 5,000 lb. (23kN) anchor point.
The 1-3/4 in.(44 mm.) polyester webbing strength member with the 2 in.(50 mm.) polyester webbing wear pad provides exceptional strength, wear, oil, dust and water protection.
Can be used as a vertical or horizontal temporary anchor point around beams, posts or other structural members.
- Size: Length 6 Ft. (1.8 M.), Width : 1.75 in. (44 mm.)
- Weight: 1.01 lbs.( 460 gr.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.(23 kN)
- Materials: Repellent Polyester Webbing
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 1.01
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 1.26
- UPC: 00810091651834
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT 6 Ft.(1.8 M.) concrete web anchor strap with D-ring provides a safety, strong, durable and flexible temporary fall protection anchor point. It is designed to be choked to rebar and embedded into the poured concrete and cut off once construction is completed. Can be used as a vertical or horizontal temporary anchor point around beams, posts or other structural members.
Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502