DEWALT D1000 Fall Protection Harness w/Tongue Buckle Legs (M-L)
Heavy Duty Repellent Webbing, resists oil, water, and stains to help ensure ease of maintenance throughout its service life.
QUICK HARNESS CONNECTIONS:
The pass-through chest and tongue buckle leg, provide a quick and easy fit when donning the harness.
CONVENIENT LANYARD STORAGE:
Two lanyard keepers to safely park unused lanyard leg.
- Size: (M-L)
- Webbing: Polyester 5,000 lb. (2267 kg) min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel
- Weight Rating: ANSI 310 lbs. (141 kg) – OSHA 420 lbs (191 Kg)
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 3.33
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 3.58
- UPC: 00810091650592
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT D1000 Full Body Harness provides everything you need to ensure compliance and maximum safety when working at height. It features 5 points of adjustment, pass-through chest and tongue buckle leg attachments, and lanyard keepers. The heavy-duty polyester repellent webbing resists oil, water, and stains to help ensure ease of maintenance throughout its service life.
Meets ANSI Z359.11-21, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502