DEWALT Rope Grab Removable Self-Tracking Adjustable from 1/2 in (12mm) to 5/8 in (16mm.) Rope
The removable design allows you to place it in various vertical lifelines from 1/2 in (12mm) to 5/8 in (16mm) thick.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY:
The galvanized high strength alloy steel will resist rust and corrosion for extended life.
EASE OF MOVEMENT:
Manual positioning device allows for smooth movement around working surface
The unique anti-panic feature ensure no accidental disengagement in the event of a fall.
- Size: 3.07 in (78 mm.) Tall
- Depth: 1.85 in (47 mm.) Not including 1.97 in (50 mm.) Connecting Eye
- Capacity: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 3372 lbs.(15 kN)
- Materials: Galvanized alloy steel with golden yellow/silver passivation
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 3.20
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 3.90
- UPC: 00810091652145
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP150000 Categories: Rope, Vertical Lifelines
The DEWALT Self-Tracking removable rope grab moves along the lifeline with the user either up or down. It is removable and has a unique anti-panic feature.
Meets ANSI Z359.15 2014, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502