DEWALT Web Anchor Strap Choker, Large And Small D-Rings With Wear Pad, 6 Ft.(1.8 M.)
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards of 5,000 lb. (23kN) anchor point.
The 1-3/4 in.(44 mm.) polyester webbing strength member with the 2-3/4in.(70 mm.) polyester webbing wear pad provides exceptional strength, wear, oil, dust and water protection.
Can be used as a vertical or horizontal temporary anchor point around beams, posts or other structural members.
- Size: Length 6 Ft. (1.8 M.), Width : 1.75 in. (44 mm.)
- Weight: 1.60 lbs.( 0.7 Kg.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.(23 kN)
- Materials: Repellent Polyester Webbing
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 1.58
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 1.83
- UPC: 00810091651810
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP811006 Categories: Fall Protection Anchors, Web and Cable Chokers
The DEWALT 6 Ft.(1.8 M.) choker style web anchor strap provides a safety, strong, durable and flexible temporary fall protection anchor solution in a compact and lightweight design. Can be used as a vertical or horizontal temporary anchor point around beams, posts or other structural members.
Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502