DXFP615130 DEWALT 6 Ft.(1.8m.) Twin Leg Lanyard, External Energy Absorber, Tie-Back to D-Ring, Adjustable, Steel Snap Hooks Both Ends
Small energy absorber design reduces bulk and weight.
ALL DEWALT Lanyards come with a protected label pack to prevent labels from being damaged by tough conditions.
EASY OF INSPECTION:
Lanyard come with a QR code and RFID tag for quick scan and registration into an asset management / inspection application.
- Length: 6 Ft. (1.8 m)
- Weight: 6.42 lbs (2.91 Kg.)
- 1.2″ (30mm) Polyester Webbing; 6,000 lb.(2721 Kg.) min. Static Strength
- ANSI Compliant: 3,600 lbs. (16kN) gated hooks.
- Materials of Construction: Polyester webbing, Zinc Plated Steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 6.41
- UPC: 00810091651711
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP615130 Categories: External Energy Absorber, Fall Protection Lanyards
The DEWALT Tie-Back lanyard is perfect in situations where an anchorage point is not available. The lanyard acts as both the anchor point and connector. Available in both single and twin leg models with steel and aluminum connector options.
Meets ANSI Z359.3-2019, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502