DXFP110050 DEWALT Rooftop Safety Kit
Heavy Duty Repellent Webbing, resists oil, water, and stains to help ensure ease of maintenance throughout its service life.
Hinged design allows anchor to adapt to varying roof pitches and comes with both nails and screws for easy installation.
QUICK HARNESS CONNECTIONS:
The pass-through buckles provide a quick and easy fit when donning the harness.
EASE OF MOVEMENT:
Vertical Lifeline Assembly and Positioning Device allows for smooth movement on working surface
- Size: Universal fit on D1000 Harness
- Weight Rating: Harness rated to 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- 50” Poly Steel rope with snap hook
- Materials of construction: Polyester Repellent Webbing,
- Steel and Poly Steel rope
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 5.6
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 6.1
- UPC: 00810091650400
The DEWALT Rooftop safety kit offers a complete setup for roofing applications. It includes our D1000 safety harness with 5 pts of adjustment and pass-thru leg buckle connections, a reusable rooftop anchor with nails and screws for easy installation, and a 50’ (15.2 m) lifeline with an integrated energy absorber for full compliance and safety on the job. It all comes in a convenient container for easy storage.
Components meet ANSI Z359.1-2007, Z359.11-2021, Z359-18-2017,OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502