DEWALT 2 Ft.(0.6 M.) Web Scaffold Choker
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards of 5,000 lb. (23kN) anchor point.
The 1-3/16 in.(30 mm.) polyester webbing strength member provides exceptional strength, wear, oil, dust and water protection.
Can be used as a vertical or horizontal temporary anchor point around beams, posts or other structural members.
- Size: Length 2 Ft. (0.6 M.), Width : 1-3/16 in. (30 mm.)
- Weight: 0.64 lbs.( 2.90 gr.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.(23 kN)
- Materials: Repellent Polyester Webbing
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 0.46
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 0.71
- UPC: 008100916517865
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP815002 Categories: Fall Protection Anchors, Specialty, Steel, Web and Cable Chokers
The DEWALT 2 Ft. (0.6 M.) web scaffold choker provides a safety, secure, and extremely portable temporary fall protection anchor point on scaffold pipes or other suitable smaller diameter structural elements. Can be used as a temporary horizontal safety anchor point around smaller structural members.
Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502