DEWALT Sliding Beam Anchor – 3.5″(90 mm.) To 13.3″(340 mm.) Flange
Can be used as a temporary anchor point on horizontal steel beam flanges.
The aluminum alloy and brass construction of the sliding beam anchor provides exceptional strength for a long lasting anchor point.
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards of 5,000 lbs. (23kN) anchor point.
- Length: 18″ (467 mm.)- Width 3.5″ (89 mm.)
- Weight: 4.13 lbs ( 1.87 Kg)
- User Weight Capacity 130-310 lbs. (58-140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs. (2267 kg)
- Material: Aluminum Alloy and brass
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 3.43
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 3.68
- UPC: 00810091652015
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP846011 Categories: Fall Protection Anchors, Specialty
The DEWALT Sliding Beam Anchor is capable of being installed on the flange of horizontal steel beams. The variable position jaw adjustment enables it to be installed on flange widths of 3.5″ (90mm) to 13.3″ (340mm). Can be used as a horizontal temporary safety anchor point on steel beam flanges.
ANSI Z359.18-2017; OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66