DXFP160020 DEWALT Horizontal Lifeline System Rope Temporary 2 Person – 100 Ft. (30.5 M.)
Meets OSHA standards for horizontal lifeline.
The high strength 5/8″ (16mm) kernmantle rope provides excellent wear resistance while the aluminum and stainless steel tensioner provides excellent weather resistance.
COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT:
Weighing only 18.2 pounds, this temporary horizontal lifeline is easily moved and reused from location to location.
- Span Length: 15 Ft. (4.6 M.) to 100Ft. (30.5M.)
- Weight: 18.2 lbs.(8.26 Kg.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg) each user
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,600 lbs.(25 kN)
- Materials: O-rings: Forged alloy steel, Tensioner: High strength alloy steel, Lifeline: 5/8″(16mm) Kernmantle rope
- UPC: 00810091652176
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT 2-Person Temporary Horizontal Lifeline is lightweight, easy to install and adjustable between 15 ft. (4.6m) and 100 ft. (30.5m). Made of 5/8″ (16mm) kernmantle rope, it includes installation carabiner at each end, tension indicator, two (2) anchor straps and a fall/impact indicator.
Meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502