DXFP150020 DEWALT Rope Grab Captive Manual 3 Ft. (0.9 M.) Energy Absorbing Lanyard Adjustable from 1/2″ (12mm) to 5/8″ (16mm.) Rope (Copy)
The removable design allows you to place it in various vertical lifelines from 1/2″ (12mm) to 5/8″ (16mm) thick.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY:
The galvanized high strength alloy steel will resist rust and corrosion for extended life.
EASE OF MOVEMENT:
Manual positioning device allows for smooth movement around working surface
The unique anti-panic feature ensure no accidental disengagement and the integral energy absorbing lanyard reduces forces in the event of a fall.
- Size: 3.07″ (78 mm.) Tall
- Depth: 1.85″ (47 mm.) Not including 1.97″ (50 mm.) Connecting Eye
- Capacity: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: Rope Grab 3372 lbs.(15 kN)
- Min. Breaking Strength: Energy absorbing lanyard 6,000 lbs. (26kN)
- Materials: webbing 1.75″ (44mm) wide high tenacity polyester,alloy steel
- UPC: 00810091652206
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT removable captive rope grab with energy absorbing lanyard moves along the lifeline with the user either up or down. It is removable and has a unique anti-panic feature and a factory attached energy absorber with steel snap hook.
Meets ANSI Z359.15 2014, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502