DXFP150020 DEWALT Rope Grab Captive Manual 3 Ft. (0.9 M.) Energy Absorbing Lanyard Adjustable from 1/2″ (12mm) to 5/8″ (16mm.) Rope (Copy)
The removable design allows you to place it in various vertical lifelines from 1/2″ (12mm) to 5/8″ (16mm) thick.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY:
The galvanized high strength alloy steel will resist rust and corrosion for extended life.
EASE OF MOVEMENT:
Manual positioning device allows for smooth movement around working surface
The unique anti-panic feature ensure no accidental disengagement and the integral energy absorbing lanyard reduces forces in the event of a fall.
- Size: 3.07″ (78 mm.) Tall
- Depth: 1.85″ (47 mm.) Not including 1.97″ (50 mm.) Connecting Eye
- Capacity: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: Rope Grab 3372 lbs.(15 kN)
- Min. Breaking Strength: Energy absorbing lanyard 6,000 lbs. (26kN)
- Materials: webbing 1.75″ (44mm) wide high tenacity polyester,alloy steel
- UPC: 00810091652206
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP150020 Categories: Rope, Vertical Lifelines
The DEWALT removable captive rope grab with energy absorbing lanyard moves along the lifeline with the user either up or down. It is removable and has a unique anti-panic feature and a factory attached energy absorber with steel snap hook.
Meets ANSI Z359.15 2014, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502