DXFP841002 DEWALT Roof Anchor – Single Use – Zinc Coated Steel
The one-piece design and zinc plated galvanized steel provides a long lasting temporary anchor point.
COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT:
At only 0.93 lbs.(428 gr.) this anchor allows for easy installation.
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards of 5,000 lbs. (23kN) anchor point.
- Length: 13″ (333 mm.)- Width 2.23″ (56.8 mm.)
- Anchorage Hole Diameter: 1″ (25.4 mm.)
- Weight: 0.93 lbs ( 428 gr)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs. (2267 kg)
- Material: Galvanized Alloy Steel with Yellow Passivation
- UPC: 00810091651933
The DEWALT Single Use Roof Anchor is designed for use on the slope of pitched roofs. The safety anchor is made of coated steel with a 1″ (25.4mm) D-Ring style connection point.
ANSI Z359.18-2017; OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.140