DEWALT V-Ring Tool Attachment Double Wing, 80 lb. capacity
EASE OF USE:
Cinch design allows user to quickly secure equipment
Steel V-ring provides a secure, durable point for tool tethering.
Designed to handle larger tools and equipment up to 80 lbs.
Stabilization wings help provided added security when taped into place using DEWALT tool tethering tape
- Length: 21.5” (54 cm)
- Max capacity: 80 lbs. (36.3 Kg)
- Materials of construction: Polyester and steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 0.209
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 0.264
- Total No of Polybag in one master: 50
- Total Qty in one Master Carton: 50
- UPC: 00810091650103
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT V-Ring Tool Attachment Point is designed to allow the user to quickly secure tools by up to 80 lbs. (36.3 Kg) by cinching them in place, as shown in the User Manual. The stabilization wings enable the attachment to be secured to a tool using the DeWALT Tool Tape DXDP810100. Once connected, it becomes a key component to a tethering system intended to prevent accidental drops that can lead to injuries and property damage.
Meets ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard