DXDP710201 DEWALT V-Ring Tool Attachment Single Wing, 35 lb. capacity
EASE OF USE:
Cinch design allows user to quickly secure equipment
Steel V-ring provides a secure, durable point for tool tethering.
Designed to handle larger tools up to 35 lbs.
Stabilization wing helps provided added security when taped into place using DEWALT tool tethering tape
- Length: 12.5” (31 cm)
- Max capacity: 35 lbs. (15.9 Kg)
- Materials of construction: Polyester and steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 0.165
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 0.198
- Total No of Polybag in one master: 100
- Total Qty in one Master Carton: 100
- UPC: 810091650073
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT V-Ring Tool Attachment Point is designed to allow the user to quickly secure tools by up to 35 lbs. (15.9 Kg) by cinching them in place, as shown in the User Manual. The stabilization wing allows the attachment to be secured to a tool using the DeWALT Tool Tape DXDP810100. Once connected, it becomes a key component to the tethering system intended to prevent the tool from being dropped and injuring an individual or damaging property.
Meets ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard