DXFP614111 DEWALT 6 Ft.(1.8 M.) Adjustable Work Positioning Lanyard with Steel Snap hooks on Both Ends
The positioning device adjusts from 4 to 6 feet (1.2 to 1.8M.) depending on the application.
Zinc plated connectors for long life in harsh environments.
EASY OF INSPECTION:
Lanyard come with a QR code and RFID tag for quick scan and registration into an asset management / inspection application.
- Length: 4-6 Ft. (1.2-1.8 m)
- Weight: 2.67 lbs (1.21 Kg.)
- 1.2″ (30mm) Polyester Webbing; 6,000 lb.(2721 Kg.) min. Static Strength
- ANSI Compliant: 3,600 lbs. (16kN) gated hooks.
- Materials of Construction: Polyester webbing, Steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 2.66
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 2.91
- UPC: 00810091651650
The DEWALT 6 ft (1.8 m.) adjustable work positioning device ensures that workers are restrained from reaching a fall hazard of 4 to 6 feet (1.2/1.8 M.) depending on adjustment.
Meets ANSI Z359.3-2019, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502