DXFP614110 DEWALT 6 Ft.(1.8 M.) Work Positioning Lanyard with Steel Snap hooks on Both Ends
Zinc plated connectors for long life in harsh environments.
EASY OF INSPECTION:
Lanyard come with a QR code and RFID tag for quick scan and registration into an asset management / inspection application.
Integrated impact indicator to show users when the device has seen a fall and should be removed from service.
- Length: 6 Ft. (1.8 m)
- Weight: 4.45lbs (2.02 Kg.)
- 1.2″ (30mm) Polyester Webbing; 6,000 lb.(2721 Kg.) min. Static Strength
- ANSI Compliant: 3,600 lbs. (16kN) gated hooks.
- Materials of Construction: Polyester webbing, Steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 2.53
- UPC: 00810091651643
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP614110 Categories: Fall Protection Lanyards, Internal Energy Absorber, Work Positioning
The DEWALT 6 ft (1.8 m.) positioning device ensures that workers are restrained from reaching a fall hazard for greater than six feet (1.8 Meter). The elastic, stretch feature built into the lanyard reduces opportunity for tangles and provides ease of movement.
Meets ANSI Z359.3-2019, OSHA 1910.6140, OSHA 1926.502