DEWALT 6 Ft. [1.8m] Twin Leg Lanyard Internal Energy Absorber, 4′ to 6′ Stretch with Steel Snap hook on D-Ring End and Steel Rebar Hooks on Anchor End.
The elastic, stretch feature built into the lanyard reduces opportunity for tangles and provides ease of movement.
EASY OF INSPECTION:
Lanyard come with a QR code and RFID tag for quick scan and registration into an asset management / inspection application.
Integrated impact indicator to show users when the device has seen a fall and should be removed from service.
- Length: 6 Ft. (1.8 m)
- Weight: 5.57 lbs (2.53 Kg.)
- 1.73″ (40mm) Polyester Webbing; 5,000 lb. min. static strength
- ANSI Compliant: 3,600 lbs. (16kN) gated hooks.
- Materials of Construction: Polyester, Zinc Plated Steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 5.55
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 5.80
- UPC: 00810091651605
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP613130 Categories: Fall Protection Lanyards, Internal Energy Absorber
The Dewalt elastic stretch lanyard is designed to reduce snags and provide free safety movement on the jobsite. It stretches from 4 ft (1.22m.) to 6 ft (1.8m.), comes with a steel and aluminum connectors, single and twin models, all with a protected label pack to prevent labels from being damaged by tough conditions.
Meets ANSI Z359.3-2019, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502