DXFP621130 DEWALT 6 Ft.(1.8m.) Twin Lanyard, External Absorber, 12-Ft (3.2M.) Free fall Lanyard with Steel Snap hooks on Both Ends
Small energy absorber design reduces bulk and weight.
ALL DEWALT Lanyards come with a protected label pack to prevent labels from being damaged by tough conditions.
EASY OF INSPECTION:
Lanyard come with a QR code and RFID tag for quick scan and registration into an asset management / inspection application.
- Length: 6 Ft. (1.8 m)
- Weight: 3.93 lbs (1.78 Kg.)
- 1.2″ (30mm) Polyester Webbing; 6,000 lb.(2721 Kg.) min. Static Strength
- ANSI Compliant: 3,600 lbs. (16kN) gated hooks.
- Materials of Construction: Polyester webbing, Zinc Plated Steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 2.62
- UPC: 00810091651780
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP621130 Categories: External Energy Absorber, Fall Protection Lanyards
The DEWALT external energy absorbing lanyard designed for up to a 12-foot (3.2m.) freefall, is perfect for situations where no overhead anchorage is available and the only option is foot level tie-off. Available in both single and twin leg models with steel and aluminum connector options.
Meets ANSI Z359.3-2019, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502