DXFP101025 DEWALT 25 feet( 7.6m.) Vertical Lifeline Polydac Rope with Snap Hook and Taped End
Polydac rope provides superior abrasion, wear and water resistance for longer life.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY:
Alloy steel hardware with zinc plating for high strength and long life
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards for 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate. Minimum breaking strength 5,000 lbs (23kN).
- Length: 25Ft. (7.6M.)
- Weight: 4.23 lbs.(1.92 Kg.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.(2267 kg)
- Materials: Polydac Twisted Rope, alloy steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 4.20
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 4.45
- UPC: 00810091652114
The DEWALT 25 ft. (7.6m) Polydac Vertical Rope Lifeline has a diameter of 5/8 in (16mm) with a Locking Snap hook on the anchor end with the other end being cut and taped. A key component for Roof Safety kit.
Meets ANSI Z359.1, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502