DXFP614100 DEWALT 2 Ft. (0.6M.) Chain Work Positioning Device with Swiveling Steel Hooks
The elastic, stretch feature built into the lanyard reduces opportunity for tangles and provides ease of movement.
EASY OF INSPECTION:
Lanyard come with a QR code and RFID tag for quick scan and registration into an asset management / inspection application.
Integrated impact indicator to show users when the device has seen a fall and should be removed from service.
- Length: 2 Ft. (0.6 m)
- Weight: 4.45lbs (2.02 Kg.)
- 0.31″ (8mm) Diameter Links of Chain; 5,000 lb.(2268 Kg.) min. Tensile Strength
- ANSI Compliant: 3,600 lbs. (16kN) gated hooks.
- Materials of Construction: Alloy Steel
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 10.16
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 10.41
- UPC: 00810091651636
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT Work Positioning Rebar Chain Assembly is perfect for safety work positioning on structures. The Double Y, design with Swiveling Rebar Hook is engineered to perform in tough construction environments, and allows free movements in all directions while performing work. Durability: welded link chain and zinc plated hardware provided superior life.
Meets ANSI Z359.3-2019, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502