DXFP911001 DEWALT Carabiner Standard Self-Locking, Steel, 1/4 in.(6.35 mm.) Turn, .85 in. (21.5 mm.) Gate Opening – ANSI
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards for 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate. Minimum breaking strength 5,000 lbs (23kN).
The galvanized Alloy Steel construction provides superior weather resistance.
The 0.85 in. (21.5 mm) gate opening allows this carabiner to fit most applications.
- Size: Length 4.70 in. (119 mm.), Width : 2.70 in. (67 mm.)
- Gate Opening: .85 In.(21.5 mm.)
- Weight: .55 lbs.(250 gr.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 10,000 lbs.(44.5 kN)
- Materials: Galvanized alloy steel with golden yellow/silver passivation
- UPC: 00810091652039
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
The DEWALT Quarter-Turn, Self-Locking, Bulb Style Galvanized Alloy Steel Carabiner provides flexible solutions for connecting various fall protection equipment. With a 0.85 in (21.5 mm.) gate opening, the 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate strength meets OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection.
Meets ANSI Z359.12-2019, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.140