DXFP982001 DEWALT Large Self-Locking Steel Carabiner, 1/4 in. (6.35 mm.) Turn – 2 in.(50 mm.) Gate Opening – ANSI
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards for 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate. Minimum breaking strength 5,000 lbs (23kN).
The galvanized alloy steel construction provides exceptional wear and weather resistance.
The extra large 2 in. (50mm) gate opening allows this carabiner to fit larger structural members.
- Size: Length 8 in. (203 mm.), Width : 5.4 in. (137 mm.)
- Gate Opening: 1.97 in.(50 mm.)
- Weight: 1.65 lbs.(749 gr.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.(23 kN)
- Materials: Galvanized alloy steel, with Golden yellow/silver passivation
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 1.65
- Gross Weight in Lbs. (Product+Poly+Headcard): 1.90
- UPC: 00810091652077
The DEWALT Quarter Turn, Self-Locking, Bulb Style Steel Tower Hook provides flexible solutions for connecting various safety fall protection equipment on larger structural members. With a 2 in (50mm) gate opening, the 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate strength meets OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection.
Meets ANSI Z359.12-2019, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.140