DXFP914001 DEWALT Carabiner Standard Self-Locking, Aluminum, 1/4 in.(6.35 mm.) Turn, .67″ (17 mm.) Gate Opening – ANSI
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards for 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate. Minimum breaking strength 5,000 lbs (23kN).
The high strength aluminum alloy construction provides superior weather resistance.
The 0.67 in. (21.5mm) gate opening allows this carabiner to fit most applications.
- Size: Length 4.37 in. (111 mm.), Width : 2.70 in. (69 mm.)
- Gate Opening: .67 In.(17 mm.)
- Weight: .22 lbs.(100 gr.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.(23 kN)
- Materials: High strength Aluminum Alloy
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 0.22
- UPC: 00810091652053
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP914001 Categories: Carabiners, Hardware and Accessories
The DEWALT Quarter-Turn, Self-Locking, Bulb Style Aluminum Carabiner provides flexible solutions for connecting various fall protection equipment. With a .67 in (17 mm) gate opening, the 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate strength meets OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection.
Meets ANSI Z359.12-2019, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.140