DXFP912001 DEWALT Carabiner Standard Self-Locking, Steel, 1/4 in.(6.35 mm.) Turn, 1 in. (25 mm.) Gate Opening – ANSI
Meets OSHA and ANSI standards for 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate. Minimum breaking strength 9,000 lbs (40kN).
The galvanized Alloy Steel construction provides superior weather resistance.
The 1 in. (25mm) gate opening allows this carabiner to fit most applications.
- Size: Length 4.70 in. (119 mm.), Width : 3.28 in. (83 mm.)
- Gate Opening: 1 In.(25 mm.)
- Weight: .595 lbs.(270 gr.)
- Worker Capacity Range: 310 lbs.(140 kg)
- Min. Breaking Strength: 9,000 lbs.(40 kN)
- Materials: Galvanized alloy steel with golden yellow/silver passivation
- Net Weight in Lbs. (Product): 0.60
- UPC: 00810091652046
DOWNLOAD TECH SHEET
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
SKU: DXFP912001 Categories: Carabiners, Hardware and Accessories
The DEWALT Quarter-Turn, Self-Locking, Bulb Style Galvanized Alloy Steel Carabiner provides flexible solutions for connecting various fall protection equipment. With a 1 in (25 mm.) gate opening, the 3,600 lb. (16kN) gate strength meets OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection.
Meets ANSI Z359.12-2019, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.140